Tuesday, July 3, 2012

call me crazy?


Holy COW! Life has been hectic lately! Finally got my dress altered!! :) Invites are picked out, cake has been decided on suits, and groomsmen have been picked out.  It's finally all coming together!  Life is great, just busy, busier than I want it to be.  Just and I never get to even see each other because of our jobs and school.  (one week left of school! yay!)  This past weekend we went to St. George with my family and grandparents and it was a blast to just be able to lay by the pool, eat food, and not have a care in the world! :) Throughout all the crazyness we've been able to have some fun... like the he is we concert, snow cones, and summer night walks.  Can I just say I LOVE HIM?! Really though... I'm lucky. <3
 snow cones with kenna.
ice cream on the long ride from st. george.

No comments:

Post a Comment